The ITF49-60 Borough Road, London SE1 1DR, UK +44 20 7403 2733www.itfglobal.org
- Saluting five years of the MLC: a tough, enforceable Seafarers Bill of Rights
- Day of the Seafarer? Industry needs to put respect on the menu
- FoCs: It’s shamefully convenient when there’s an oil spill and a flag is used for legal cover
- The bitter truth from Liverpool
- From our docks to their decks: Extending a holiday hand
Follow us on InstagramPanama-registered FoC ro-ro MV Goodwood in Port of Halifax, Canada, during cargo operations.ITF inspector Karl Risser (centre) with jubilant crew of MV Goodwood in Port of Halifax, Canada.The Danish-owned FoC bulk carrier Nord Mumbai. Photograph by ITF Great Lakes/St. Lawrence inspector Vince Giannopoulos.You never get dealt a good hand when the deck is Flag of Convenience.Gerard Bradbury, our Atlantic region inspector, and partner Kelly, at a solidarity rally for Panama canal workers in 2015.ITF Inspector Karl Risser volunteering at the Halifax Mission to Seafarers.Karl Risser, retired inspector Gerard Bradbury at Saint John, New Brunswick seafarers center receiving letters for seafarers from school kids.Atlantic Canada ITF Inspector Karl Risser on the job and meeting crew onboard.Canadian ITF Inspector Gerard Bradbury retirement event. Bruins vs. Leafs at the Air Canada Center, Toronto. There has never been a better Canadian team. But we will recover losing Brother Bradbury. It won't be easy, but we will try because he insists.Panamanian maritime unions gathering support from the ILWU, Germany's Ver.di and the ITF in their struggle for Panama Canal workers collective bargaining. On the left Torben Seebold and Ray Familathe.
- Follow The ITF in Canada on WordPress.com